Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Promo Post & Review - Breaking Dragon by Jordan Marie

dragontour
dragon
 
dragonsynop
 
Nicole
At one time, I had everything I wanted in life. Or I thought I did, but I lived in black and white. Then, he exploded into my world. Dragon. He’s hot-blooded, cocky, stubborn as hell, and he drives me crazy. With him everything is more...It’s more vibrant, more exciting, more...real. Suddenly I have everything to lose. In fact, I’m terrified that I might not be strong enough to hold on to it all. Because I’m learning with life, there are no hearts and flowers. Sometimes, there is just darkness.
---
Dragon “Detroit” West
There’s one thing I know about life. You have to grab it by the throat and go at it full throttle. Thrown away with the garbage on the day I was born, hooked on crack before I even take my first breath and doing what I had to do just to survive— That’s who I am. I’m the filth your mother warned you about. The Savage MC is the only family I’ve ever had, the only ones I can depend on. Then she walks into my life. Nicole. Nothing like what I expected, sassy, smart and sexy as hell. She’s everything I could want and more. Our worlds don’t mix. I’m only going to drag her down. She should have never let me touch her… Life can tear you into shreds, make you bend until you break. Sometimes, you have to face death, so you can live.

dragonteasers
dragonteaser6
dragonteaser8
dragonteaser7
    ???????????????????????????????? 
   dragonteaser5 

Patti's Review

First I have to say that I was half way through this book before I even realized that this is Jordan Marie’s FIRST book!  WHAT??  This girl can write.  The details have your mind working overtime, and there are some parts that I really didn’t want to be happening.

Savage MC is just that a bunch of unwanted Savages, who grew up together, went through life and always had each other’s back.  They would take a bullet for each other and are totally loyal.  In order to grow the club, they take on others and grow their territory.  The Prez is Dragon, who has a chip on his shoulder since birth, never loved and never trusted anyone but his brothers.  That is until he stumbles upon Nicole.

Nicole grew up with money, her parents’ money that is.  The only thing missing was love. She decided that she was not going to follow on in their wishes and was cut off completely.  The only thing left for her to do was move out.  She and her friend Dani are off to start their lives over; little do they know what is waiting for them. 

This book is so emotional and so raw at times, I was torn between wanting Dragon and Nic together and wanting her to slap him and run as fast as she could.  It seemed as though there was always something, and damn if there wasn’t.  My view of Twinkies has changed, and I do not think I will ever eat one again.  Thank goodness the ‘new’ version does not taste as good as the original!!  

I cannot wait until the next installment; I swear I say that a LOT…. I need to find standalones!  NEVER!!!

Denise's Review

Get the tissue ready!  Breaking Dragon is about the Savage MC.  It is the debut novel by Jordan Marie. What I truly love about this is how the author pulls you in with her writing.  Nicole is a real woman with curves and meat on her bones.  She may come from money but her life has not been perfect.  The story of Nicole and Dragon has just the right mix of romance and suspense with a touch of humor that will not allow you to put it down.

Nicole and her girl Dani move out of their hometown to a small town three hours away, to start a life on their own.  Stopping for gas changes everything for Nicole.  She meets Savage MC President Dragon.  Dragon did not have the best of childhoods.  His life on the streets has made him the man is his today.  He is a hot, demanding alpha male who gets what he wants.  He has his sights on Nicole.  She fights him with her sass and attitude every step of the way. She begins to see the man behind the president title and her heart melts for him. 

Everything is going great for Nicole and Dragon until a betrayal, and then the danger starts.  Dragon has to save her, or will Nicole be the one saving him. 

Can’t wait to read the next book in the series, Saving Dancer!

dragontrailer



d4da0-icon_amazon

86656-add-to-goodreads-button3
      
dragonbio
 
Jordan is a small town Kentucky girl whose life revolves around her husband and daughter. She's an avid reader who has always had the dream of letting others hear what the voices inside of her head had to say. She hopes you find them as entertaining as she does.  

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9860469.Jordan_Marie

FB Profile Pic for Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment