Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

I was not expecting to get sucked into this book at all. I could not put it down until I finished it, actually woke up at 4 in the morning and finished it off. This book was written from both Greta and Elec's perspective and I think that made it that much better. That alone gives the reader the feeling of both as the story is happening. I cried and cried at points in this book, my heart broke for both Greta and Elec. There were scenes where I hated Elec and where I wanted him to be the hero. I was totally not expecting the ending to turn out the way it did, and I am very surprised and pleased that it did!


Where to Buy:
Stepbrother Dearest on Amazon
Stepbrother Dearest on Barnes&Noble


Where to find Penelope:
Penelope's Author Page on Facebook
Penelope's Website
Follow Penelope on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment