Friday, October 3, 2014

Locke (Corps Security Book 6) by Harper Sloan

Harper did not disappoint in Locke. It was everything I imagined and MORE. Locke was deep, dare and desirable. Emmy was innocent and sweet, or so we all thought! Everyone has their secrets, and to find out what these two were hiding just blew me away. I was choked up with emotion and sometimes tears through this whole book. To say that some people should not be parents is an understatement. Here I thought Locke's experience in the military was where he developed his issues, WRONG! Emmy, well I won't even go there, read the book, you will NOT be disappointed!!


Where to Buy:
Locke on Amazon
Locke on Barnes&Noble


Where to find Harper Sloan:
Harper's Author Page on Facebook
Harper's Website
Follow Harper on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment