Monday, October 13, 2014

A Very Corporate Affair, Book 1 (The Corporate Series) by D Latham

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I must say that I was honestly surprised that this book took me in so good. It was slow to start, but it quickly sucked me in and I finished in a day! I love that D A Latham has the female as the strong willed, smart and made something of herself in this book. She was not just a stand by and let the world take advantage of her. The three men were all special in their own way, James became her best friend and confidant, Oscar her ‘strange’ lover, and Ivan just wants to be her everything. As I read on, I was surprised by the secrets that were revealed and the GIANT cliffhanger… I am so One-Clicking book 2 right now!!!


Where to Buy:
A Very Corporate Affair on Amazon
                                 A Very Corporate Affair on Barnes&Noble


Where to Find D A Latham
D A Latham on Facebook
D A Latham's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment