Sunday, December 14, 2014

Deadly Fallout (Red Stone Security Series Bk 10) by Katie Reus

I have loved Red Stone since book #1, and now we are up to book #10, hard to believe.  I love how Katie keeps bringing it with new characters and awesome story lines with classic Katie Reus twists and turns.  Could not put this down until I was finished, even though I should have been working!

Zoe is forced to leave her job in the hospital due to the stalker and the ruined reputation that he has created of her.  After six months of easy breathing, he returns and goes straight to Zoe to let her know that he still wants her.  When the stalker ends up dead in the first chapter, I could not imagine how this was going to work.  Well, I should never second-guess Katie Reus and her dynamic writing skills.  Twists around every corner, turns that you could not imagine and, of course, hot chemistry between Zoe and Sawyer keep the pages turning until you are at the end before realizing you are there. 

Sawyer has been hot for Zoe for some time, but never acted on his feelings because of her brother Vincent and the personal conflict that they have.  But as soon as they lay eyes on each other, the sparks fly in only the way that Katie can make them fly.  With his need to protect Zoe from what is going on, he puts his new job on hold and falls hard and fast for this beautiful doctor, who in turn is falling just as hard and fast. 


Being the 10th book in this series, I am strongly hoping that Katie continues this series.  It Rocks!!!  If I could I would give it 10 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment