Saturday, September 6, 2014

Vengeance is Mine by Kasey Millstead



Wow.  This was a quick read (less than 200 pages), but one that I could just not quit.  It could've been longer, but didn't need to be because everything was covered. Anyone who has ever wanted revenge or vengeance of their own will like seeing Alecia's/Ella's plan come to fruition.  A/E was smart - she took her time in the planning and implementing of her revenge plot.  I was expecting there to be some wrench in the works that would thwart the plan, and was pleasantly surprised that there was not.  I felt early on that ***** was more than he appeared to be, but his true identity was more than I expected.  And the chemistry was HOT!


I know the story was wrapped up at the end, but Alecia, Cade, Marcus and Sheridan were characters I wouldn't mind seeing again.  Maybe A and M could join Cade's business?  That would make an interesting series .  :)



I really enjoyed Kasey's straightforward writing style.  This is the second books of hers that I have read, and I am a bigger fan after this book.



Where to Buy:

Where to find Kasey:

No comments:

Post a Comment